- Fingerprint Reader For Biometric Attendance
- Fingerprint capacity 2200
- Transaction capacity 50,000
- Support 50 time zones
- TCP/IP, Serial ports interface
ZKTeco F702s Biometric Time Attendance System
- Equipped with durable and recognizable ZK optical sensor.
- 1-touch 1-second employee recognition.
- Store up to 2200 templates and 5000 transactions.
- Enter PINs is not necessary.
- Support 50 time zones, 5 groups and 10 unlock combinations.
- Tamper-proofed switch and alarm output.
- Request-to-exit and alarm contacts.
- Standalone operation without a computer.
- TCP/IP, Serial and Wiegand Interfaces.
- Export real time 1-touch data to 3rd party hosted or non-hosted applications.
- Indicate audio-visual signals for acceptance or rejection due to valid or invalid fingerprints.
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers.
Just on touch! That’s all it takes for accessing control to ZKTeco’s F702-S biometric reader. It offers the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panels that support 26-bit Wiegand. Fast, reliable performance and the affordability strengthen ZK reader’s competitive edge. Each reader has the capacity to store up to 2,200 fingerprint templates and 50,000 transactions. Enrolling users is fast and easy, Since most of our readers have a user-friendly keypad and display, enrolling users is fast and easy. All our readers are easily accessed. Together with a TCP/IP or a serial port, the readers can update and synchronize automatically.